one week one

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
Hi just a little note to say hi to everyone .After 25 years plus out of the saddle I took the plunge and bought a bike .A week on and 60 miles on the clock I am loving be out and about .Managed a 15 miler on Sunday at 14 mph . I have surprised myself at not being as unfit as I thought and managing to get up all the hills . Mine you last proper bike was a 5 gear racer now I have 24 to pick from,things have certainly changed !!

paul04

Über Member
Welcome to the website, well done on doing 15 miles :smile:

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Welcome to the CC fora, @13 rider :welcome:. Nice to see you're getting up the hills. Next thing you know, you'll be enjoying riding up the hills, like some crazy people here do (myself included) :laugh:.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
HI & :welcome:.
What bike have to been and bough? Is it one of the 13 range of bikes from Halfords? I'd be interested to know what they are like.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Saluki. As you guessed yes I have a 13 intuitive alpha hybrid . I am no expert but it does everything l want from a bike quite a bit of off road but still reasonable on the road. The only problem is the range is not the shops and have to be ordered into shop .luckly for me staff member at Leicester halfords had riden the range for vidios and was very helpful. The road bikes look really cool. I know halfords seem to get slated on forum but my experience was ok

Last edited:
Top Bottom