Northern Rock Cyclone 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Here you go, Archie
http://www7.marathon...one%20Challenge

I've never bought the photos myself (4th time cycloner)... I appreciate marathon photos is a business and all that, but if they were £10 cheaper I might just be tempted. Otherwise, too much for me to bother. So marathon, reduce prices, and you might make more dosh.

always struck me as a false economy with the high prices they charge.

Who else is going to want or buy a photo of me - that they have already taken and occupying disk space - than me?

If they were to charge a fiver for them, i'd probably buy a couple but at £18 for a single digital file, ummmm, no thanks.
 

amir

Guru
Location
Edinburgh
It's especially expensive if you do several events per year and always have the same grimace.
 

perplexed

Legendary Member
Location
Sheffield
Did anyone see the lady on the Dutch bike?

Kudos to her. She was only missing the summer dress and a small dog in the basket! :biggrin:
 
Top Bottom