New in from Hampshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Welcome Ryan!

Basingstoke is something of a cult town in Cyclechat - just do a search on it. Once you've escaped the roundabouts, the area has plenty of lanes made for cycling. Make sure to check on the 'informal rides' and 'clubs' section now and again if you want to get social.

Welcome Ryan!

Basingstoke is something of a cult town in Cyclechat - just do a search on it. Once you've escaped the roundabouts, the area has plenty of lanes made for cycling. Make sure to check on the 'informal rides' and 'clubs' section now and again if you want to get social.
We have some amazing roads... Kind of why I got in to riding to be fair. I saw a group riding an incredibly scenic area and thought, that's what I want to dom
do.
I'll keep my eyes peeled, and hopefully I'll see a few of you out there...

Welcome, You've got some cracking riding routes round your way. Out towards Mortimer, is lovely, and if you head up towards the Candovers, there are some very nice hills as well (think Farleigh Wallop :eek:).:bicycle::welcome:

Vertego

Just reflecting on the meaning of life.
Welcome, You've got some cracking riding routes round your way. Out towards Mortimer, is lovely, and if you head up towards the Candovers, there are some very nice hills as well (think Farleigh Wallop :eek:).:bicycle::welcome:
Yes, managed to suffer a double displaced fracture of my collarbone coming down from Farleigh Wallop at 38mph.

Top Bottom