Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Guest
Probably more decorating than a wartime medal presentation, if my memory serves me well.

The rooms just about done, though working on it just two hours a night after work dragged it out far to long, I have a second bedroom to redecorate, or should that be refurbish, but I'm going to use a weeks holiday and get it done as quickly as possible, these are all rooms that I haven't redecorated before so when I start stripping paper thats been there for decades and paint that is that many layers thick its silly I don't know what I'm going to find.
 

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Location
Armonmy Way
I've just dropped a rechargeable AAA battery behind the fridge. It may stay there for a while.
 
D

Deleted member 1258

Guest
I had to resort to listening to a CD this afternoon, working upstairs I had the MP3 player and Ghetto blaster connected up listening to a playlist when it went quiet, the battery in the MP3 player died and needed charging.
 

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Started work at 6:30am, no lunch break, at I'm sitting at my work desk right now at 6:50pm, waiting for a SW build to complete. If the SW changes I've been frantically trying to deliver today don't pass this build, then I may end up being here even longer (sigh)... One of the "perks" of being a SW engineer, I guess.
 
D

Deleted member 1258

Guest
I'm disappointed, I only have enough porridge left for half a bowl.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom