Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Went out for some pubgrub last night.

Arrived 7.00pm, someone finally took our order at 7.30pm, told us the mussells we'd ordered were off at 8.30pm, re-ordered, wrong food arrived at 9.10pm, no further food had arrived by 09.30pm, left after "a discussion" with the management at 9.40pm.

Had chicken sandwich at home at 10.00pm.

Peteaud

Veteran
I had a coffee out today.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Went out for some pubgrub last night.

Arrived 7.00pm, someone finally took our order at 7.30pm, told us the mussells we'd ordered were off at 8.30pm, re-ordered, wrong food arrived at 9.10pm, no further food had arrived by 09.30pm, left after "a discussion" with the management at 9.40pm.

Had chicken sandwich at home at 10.00pm.
Oooh, ,we had that at a Thai place in Stoke. Horrendous place where there were 2 tables blocking the fire exit. Never went back and we got a bag of chips on the way home.

lejogger

Guru
This week, Jaffa Cake bars have been giving me indigestion. This has never happened before.

I'm worried... I eat a LOT of Jaffa Cake bars.

TVC

The cat got her own lunch today.

Blue tit I think.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I think that means it's elected a new pope....
I was going to say that too. In fact I did say it to hubby and he was not terribly impressed.
New (to us) car coming on Friday. Our pal (mechanic) says it needs a new ring and a whole load of new pipeage. Trading it, as is along with a couple of hundred quid for a Renault Megane thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom