Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I have used nearly all the salad cream in the old bottle. Not to worry though.. I have a new bottle in the refrigerator :smile:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Just eaten a delicious advocado
I like to stick a pool of vinaigrette in the stone's valley and mix it up as I go along.

Meanwhile, LiDL has already ambushed me with my first Stollen of the year. I consider it a victory of my willpower that I get through LiDL this afternoon without buying more. However, I did somehow end up with Christmas Spiced fudge, a bar of 81% cocoa chocolate and a bottle of German brandy in my rucksack. Still, you can't have everything....

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Why did I bother coming to work today? Tomorrow's the Melbourne Cup public holiday, and so today is just a filler between the weekend and tomorrow's day off. About the only highlights of today I think will be the bike ride to and from work. I have more than 8 weeks annual leave owing to me, so really should have taken today off.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Why did I bother coming to work today? Tomorrow's the Melbourne Cup public holiday, and so today is just a filler between the weekend and tomorrow's day off. About the only highlights of today I think will be the bike ride to and from work. I have more than 8 weeks annual leave owing to me, so really should have taken today off.
Good to know that tomorrow is a write off day. I'll do my best to notify those who went to bed before we got the news.:thumbsup:

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Just finished my last jar of homemade hazelnut and garden herb pesto.....went on coating a lamb shoulder mmmm..

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.

8 weeks of leave, bliss. 8 weeks of longs days of cycling in lovely weather, what ARE you doing at work ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom