Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Just cleaned my teeth.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
User76 is in the throws of a huge hissy fit, her all-in-one waterproofs no longer fit, so she has new two piece waterproofs, she does not like the new ones, anyone listening would be convinced I have at least severed a limb due to the noise she is making :laugh: 3 days of pre-school and a very early wake up call from her brother has made her very tired and narky!

Mattonsea

Über Member
User76 is in the throws of a huge hissy fit, her all-in-one waterproofs no longer fit, so she has new two piece waterproofs, she does not like the new ones, anyone listening would be convinced I have at least severed a limb due to the noise she is making :laugh: 3 days of pre-school and a very early wake up call from her brother has made her very tired and narky!
Early night?.... and maggot as well

Beerwock? I'm going to have to go googling.
Little bread roll things with mince and cabbage and stuff inside them. I'm hoping they'll freeze so I can keep a supply in

Mattonsea

Über Member
The toilet looks like the Daddy long legs have created the Crimea war in there .Bits of legs and bodies scattered on the floor, torso's limping on one leg
Oh the futility .... Sea burial latter for them all .:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom