Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

London Female

Über Member
After listening to the various call options and how I can find information on the website and that my call will be recorded for training purposes for 3 minutes I finally get through to a real person to speak to.

classic33

Leg End Member
I use it in the double with no problems. 'Specially when nice people in boats on hot days lob cans of cold lager at us as happened on the last trip.... very welcome it was, even though I can't normally stand the brand they happened to be drinking :tongue:
Just make certain its clean before use.

I don't know whether I am just extra-windupable today, or whether people are just being complete and utter tw*ts, but my god I'm getting wound up by some of the posts today:cursing: . Why do people only read what they want to read? Arrrggghh. Deep breath... and another.... the people slamming Matthew_t indiscriminately, and those slamming anyone who doesn't want their car scratched, slamming any kind of parking anywhere... oh stop me. ...
I need tea. And beer. And chocolate. And bikkits....
Edit/ apologies - probably OT or can this count as mundane ranting?

I've decided I need a hug :sad:

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't know whether I am just extra-windupable today, or whether people are just being complete and utter tw*ts, but my god I'm getting wound up by some of the posts today:cursing: . Why do people only read what they want to read? Arrrggghh. Deep breath... and another.... the people slamming Matthew_t indiscriminately, and those slamming anyone who doesn't want their car scratched, slamming any kind of parking anywhere... oh stop me. ...
I need tea. And beer. And chocolate. And bikkits....
Edit/ apologies - probably OT or can this count as mundane ranting?
Mundane Ranting would require a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom