Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just backed up my current phone to my old phone, just in case my external hard drive and laptop simultaneously lose everything.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I bent down to pull my shoes from under the bed yesterday morning and something trapped in my back, every time I breathe it is like betting stabbed.
I spent yesterday in a world of pain driving & helping my eldest move all the clothes, appliances & small heavy objects to his new house. I've woken up after a very uncomfortable night not sleeping much with more of the same today only with a hired van suspension to enjoy too.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
I bent down to pull my shoes from under the bed yesterday morning and something trapped in my back, every time I breathe it is like betting stabbed.
I spent yesterday in a world of pain driving & helping my eldest move all the clothes, appliances & small heavy objects to his new house. I've woken up after a very uncomfortable night not sleeping much with more of the same today only with a hired van suspension to enjoy too.

:hugs:

lejogger

Guru
Just tried to remove my drive side pedal AFTER removing the cranks.
It seems like this may have been a mistake, as now that I've removed as much of the large chain ring from my hand as I can and stopped the bleeding, three of my fingers are numb and the knuckle is swelling quite badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom