Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
See Rocky, that's how it should be. Not sure about the can of air freshener though, perhaps Hils farts a lot.
It is Mr Sheen I have been polishing and hovering and am a breaking my laptop which Phil is guiding me through repairing :angry:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Another one without a table. :hello: But no, I don't use a tray. In fact, I quite often eat standing up. (How's that for mundane?)

I have a small folding garden table I use to eat from if I am in the living room, otherwise I eat at one of the huge desks in my office.

How do you eat standing up, do you have floating plates :scratch:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
I like you, I like you a lot.

Where it looks like there is not a chair, there is a chair, that is where User76 sits and her chair currently looks like this
agam-2.png
in our house it is known as the "Posh Chair", which was named so when Squidge was about 1 1/2 and he was told he had a new chair and Nana said it was posh and so it has stuck.. On really amazingly rare times that small people are allowed to watch TV whilst eating their dinner (about twice a year) then the play table is employed and they sit at that which looks like this

41L%2BjqkA4jL._SX300_.jpg

because I cannot cope with them not eating at a table.

TVC

This is how a table should be

3yrepaha.jpg
No

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I have a small folding garden table I use to eat from if I am in the living room, otherwise I eat at one of the huge desks in my office.

How do you eat standing up, do you have floating plates :scratch:
:laugh:
I really can't eat standing up, or walking round, I do appreciate a properly presented table.
If I had a family (and a table) it would be different but since it's just me, I don't see the point. Plus I don't have a table.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I am having yesterdays Jalfrezi warmed up for my dinner.. It's sooo much better today now the flavours have infused properly!! :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom