Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
sitting on the sofa, watching tv, Fuzzy the python asleep next to me.

D

Deleted member 1258

I'm halfway through repainting the kitchen, will be finishing it tomorrow.

colly

Re member eR
I'm awake, have a cup of tea in bed, :thumbsup: Run out of milk though.:sad:

D

Deleted member 1258

We're off to the supermarket, its peeing down in Coventry and we are going to have to use the car.:sad:

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Natural yoghurt worked well we have a big pot of thick creamy yoghurt in the fridge small people have tasted it and declared it nice, decanting will now happen and Greek Yoghurt will be started.

Have been told to try not the sachets but UHT milk, milk powder and a live culture yoghurt to do more :unsure:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Or Gout , always like the idea of being old fat and Port soaked with a bit of Gout .:cheers:

No, you really don't want gout. If you'd seen NT trying to get his boot on last year, crying with pain....

And it can be triggered by oily fish and fruit juice, among other 'healthy' stuff....

The "oh, have you been drinking too much port?" gag wears a bit thin after a day or so whenever you explain why you're limping.

It didn't help that he was still in plaster on the other leg for the ruptured Achilles....

Mattonsea

Über Member
No, you really don't want gout. If you'd seen NT trying to get his boot on last year, crying with pain....

And it can be triggered by oily fish and fruit juice, among other 'healthy' stuff....

The "oh, have you been drinking too much port?" gag wears a bit thin after a day or so whenever you explain why you're limping.

It didn't help that he was still in plaster on the other leg for the ruptured Achilles....
Ouch:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom