Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
I'm awake sort of.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I love Peppermint tea, it's what i drink all day at work.^_^

I have a cup every morning, and often just before I go to bed.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Had to be one of your dogs then didn't it. Couldn't possibly be from any other dog in the neighbourhood could it ???

Neighbours, bless them:ninja:
I wrote a note on the reverse suggesting that it could be maybe someone else, after all there are 5 spaniel owners, 3 labrador owners, 1 GSD owner, 1 big brown dog owner, 1 husky owner, 2 dalmation owners. I asked if maybe it could have been one of them. I thanked her for her note and suggested that she may have tried and convicted me in absentia of the crime of putting a poo bag in her bin that was out on the path ready for the bin men.

Is it ok if I scoop all her cat's poo (5 cats) out of my flower beds and bag it and put that in her bin do you think?
I won't do this as I would like to keep friendly with our neighbours. I probably won't post the note back either. I will wait and speak to her like a civil human being. However, the big pot of Jam that I was going to leave her, and the big pot of blackberry chutney has gone back in the cupboard. She can go whistle for the boozy cherries too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom