Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
update on the tea/coffee-mate experiment

It tastes fine...... No honestly it does... Really it does I promise.........xx(

I will drink it but stick to Coffee/Coffee mate

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.

Because i really need to shift 1-2 stone and this cycling lark is not doing it on its own it just makes me more hungry. After next week i will not longer be a cycle commuter either as my office will be a 10 minute walk from the station in London so i will pile on more as i can only cycle so much at the weekend.

Anyway where's the cake, you always have cake when i'm at work WHY NOT NOW WHEN I AM HOME !!!!!! :gun:

Because i really need to shift 1-2 stone and this cycling lark is not doing it on its own it just makes me more hungry. After next week i will not longer be a cycle commuter either as my office will be a 10 minute walk from the station in London so i will pile on more as i can only cycle so much at the weekend.

Anyway where's the cake, you always have cake when i'm at work WHY NOT NOW WHEN I AM HOME !!!!!! :gun:

Although I am in danger of going away from mundane news, have you thought of a folder on the train and a longer commute from the station and a lunch time meander.....

JoeyB

Go on, tilt your head!
Just had a bacon sarnie, now watching cycling on Eurosport with my little girl asleep next to me.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Although I am in danger of going away from mundane news, have you thought of a folder on the train and a longer commute from the station and a lunch time meander.....

I have a bike in London that i use once i have arrived there ( not a boris bike ) and then back to the station. I have no time to have a longer commute and lunch is very much a grab something at my desk.

No my years of adrenalin fueled rides across our fair capital are coming to an end. Its the end of an era but life goes on

I have a bike in London that i use once i have arrived there ( not a boris bike ) and then back to the station. I have no time to have a longer commute and lunch is very much a grab something at my desk.

No my years of adrenalin fueled rides across our fair capital are coming to an end. Its the end of an era but life goes on

Fair enough.... was just thinking out loud.... I cant get out at lunch times either.... I work in retail..... breaks what are they? oh then again I am posting on here:whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom