Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Ohh, you are a cool customer, aren't you??

Using the North Circular Variation, I'll have to say Totteridge & Whetstone (I know, I know!).

ACS

Legendary Member
Just got back on to the map after being released by British Transport Police. I was 'the' innocent party who got tangled up in the unfortunate international incident with the young Russian Lady, a coke bottle, a set of Olympic standard Ping Pong balls and a donkey named George. Yes I supplied the Ping Pong balls!

Bow Church

- near to the magistrates court.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Just got back on to the map after being released by British Transport Police. I was 'the' innocent party who got tangled up in the unfortunate international incident with the young Russian Lady, a coke bottle, a set of Olympic standard Ping Pong balls and a donkey named George. Yes I supplied the Ping Pong balls!

I hope you at least took some pictures!

Bow Church
- near to the magistrates court.

Ah yes, Devons Road to see you in court and lay eyes on the young Russian lady. Rumour has it that she is a relative of both Samantha and Speicher you know!

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I am going to make a radical move, using yet untried rules dating from the dark days of 1940.(there were no lights on after all). So I give you----------------Stockwell.

OP
OP
M

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Using Hemel And Hempstead's Third Transect, I'll go for Carpenders Park.

I have been waiting nearly 2 hours to play that shot!

Strewth! this game is going on forever! (not that I am complaining).

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Lets try a greek gift of Kensington (Olympia)
cool.gif

Paulus

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts!! So I will dodge that move and using Faraday's 8th law of electricity and movement, I'll go to Mill Hill East

Paulus

You nearly stumped me there with that maneuver. So, Using the widely used Duke of Wellington reverse rule of 1849 I will go straight to----Headstone lane.

Top Bottom