Lumpy 82 km/51 mile forum ride from Mirfield, Sat, 21st Sept, 2024

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Apoligies I've got other plans now on the 21st and won't be able to make this, I had been out on a few rides of 35-55 mile to get ready so bit disapointed but thats how it goes.
That's a pity but I know how it is. I am having to fit in more with family commitments when making plans this year.

Whether or not this ride goes ahead (so far the weather trend looks favourable :sun:) I will probably organise another next year because I haven't ridden out there very often and would like to rectify that. Catch you next time!

That's a pity but I know how it is. I am having to fit in more with family commitments when making plans this year.

Whether or not this ride goes ahead (so far the weather trend looks favourable :sun:) I will probably organise another next year because I haven't ridden out there very often and would like to rectify that. Catch you next time!

It is lovely today and hopefully stays that way for next week!

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

The weather forecast is still looking ok...

I plan to ride from Todmorden to Hebden Bridge to catch the train to Mirfield. On the way back I will get out at Mytholmroyd and ride home from there. That will give me near enough a metric century, and I will do what I need to back in Todmorden to achieve that.

*** PS - MORE RIDERS WANTED - SIGN UP BELOW!! ***

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

I plan to ride from Todmorden to Hebden Bridge to catch the train to Mirfield. On the way back I will get out at Mytholmroyd and ride home from there. That will give me near enough a metric century, and I will do what I need to back in Todmorden to achieve that.
My pal Bill will be joining us. I will check train status before we set off. If all is well, we will do as described above. If our train is shown as cancelled, Bill will drive us over.

Top Bottom