Jerseys for larger guys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
I'm a 52" chest and I'm finding 2XL ain't what it used to be (and no, I've not suddenly got fatter.)

And even when I find one thet fits the chest they're often too tight round the guns. What's that all about?

OP
OP
Maylian

Maylian

Veteran
I'm a 52" chest and I'm finding 2XL ain't what it used to be (and no, I've not suddenly got fatter.)

And even when I find one thet fits the chest they're often too tight round the guns. What's that all about?

I like that last bit and it often makes me think that I may have lost some weight. Then I catch myself flexing my guns and my eyes drift down and see my large tummy and I get a rude awakening!

Drago

Legendary Member
I like that last bit and it often makes me think that I may have lost some weight. Then I catch myself flexing my guns and my eyes drift down and see my large tummy and I get a rude awakening!

I can still suck my tummy blubber in for indefinite periods of time, but one day the flab will just flop.

2_Petrol~2.jpg

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Prendas ciclismo and Shutt velo rapide ( same company ) do sizes suitable for the larger cyclist .

gcogger

If you don't mind getting things from overseas:

AlpineTrek
In Germany, I think, but they cover the import so no VAT/duty to pay. They've also been very good with returns and general customer service in my experience.
Look at Gonso or Löffler kit, both are very good IMHO.

Aerotech
Decent kit from the USA, but not cheap, and one major problem - you have to pay VAT and import duty yourself. That's a lot for imported clothing.

gcogger

Odyssey Activewear apparently go up to a 51" chest size (if I am reading their sizing chart correctly). I have a few of their products which are great (although I am only a 'M'). The MTB jerseys are a more relaxed fit.

https://odysseyactivewear.com/pages/size-charts

It's worth being aware that they don't measure sizes the same way as most places (normally it's "to fit chest size"):
"This style of size chart measures the garment dimensions to provide a more accurate idea of fit compared to your own items of clothing, rather than suggestions based on body size."

Top Bottom