Jerseys for larger guys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maylian

Veteran
Hi All,

I'm after recommendations for places that sell jerseys for the larger guy. With the weather getting extremely muggy, I'm feeling the lack of jerseys in my wardrobe appropriate for my more "robust" frame. I used to find that 3XL in DHB could fit, but that no longer seems to be an option. I've got some nice jerseys from FLAB which I love, but I want to see what other places I could find jerseys that fit relatively comfortably for a 50-52" chest.

I've looked at Cycology who do 3XL, but the size isn't listed in their size guide which only goes up to 2XL (46-49), so I'd be interested if anyone has got a 3XL and can confirm what size it is rather than me assuming it would be 50-52". Any recommendations would be welcome, ideally with a full length zip and either plain colours, or interesting designs.

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Have you checked Fat Lad At The Back

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Yeah, sorry that's what I was referring to when I said FLAB, I should have probably made that clearer.

Oops.. I should have spotted that too. :okay:
How about Granny Gear. They go up to 6XL. I have a few of their jerseys. They are more comfort fit as apposed to racing whippet fit and most have full length zip.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
Can't give any more suggestions, but my issue with sizing is more to do with length. At 6'3", I usually end up going for XXL to get a decent length (especially long sleeves), whereas if they were longer I could get away with L/XL. I'm sure you're already aware, but be careful of the Chinese imports, they come up very small usually. Good luck with your search.

vickster

Legendary Member
Can't give any more suggestions, but my issue with sizing is more to do with length. At 6'3", I usually end up going for XXL to get a decent length (especially long sleeves), whereas if they were longer I could get away with L/XL. I'm sure you're already aware, but be careful of the Chinese imports, they come up very small usually. Good luck with your search.

Stolen Goat or Gore tend to be longer.
The biggest SG might work.

Alex321

Guru
Merlin have some good deals on Castelli kit, most of which go to 3XL - though with a 42" chest, I need 2XL, so their 3XL may not maytch other brands sizing.

steverob

Guru
Merlin have some good deals on Castelli kit, most of which go to 3XL - though with a 42" chest, I need 2XL, so their 3XL may not maytch other brands sizing.
Warning that Castelli kit always seems to come up small for me - I'm 2XL in their gear, but only XL in pretty much everyone else's.

Debade

Über Member
In the States, it seems Aerotech Designs located in the Pittsburgh area is a go to place for big/tall people. I have no idea if they ship outside of USA. I am not big or tall but I have some of their clothes. Priced OK and quality matches price. Not the best but if fitting is difficult, they would be a good compromise in my opinion.

OP
OP
Maylian

Maylian

Veteran

Yeah thanks, googling options and I'm avoiding anything like that as I'm assuming the quality is poor and the sizes are likely not accurate. I know what you mean, I'm 6'4" and it's the same, but even harder when you've got a belly to get around :laugh:

Top Bottom