ITV4 TDF bike comp...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saddle bum

Legendary Member
Location
Kent
If it is worth £1000 retail, the wholesale price must be £600 at the most. So they only need 1200 punters at 50p share of the £1 phone fee to break even. They must make decent profit out of the enterpise.

Anyway, who wants ShimaNo equipped bike?
 

mondobongo

Legendary Member
Me.
 

zimzum42

Squire
You've not got a chance, any of you! Thousands of people must enter, and then there's all the little kids pestering their mums to enter, no chance
 

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Location
Brighton
zimzum42 said:
You've not got a chance, any of you! Thousands of people must enter, and then there's all the little kids pestering their mums to enter, no chance

Well, clearly a chance, albeit slim
 

Tetedelacourse

Legendary Member
Location
Rosyth
cos he's too tight.

anyway i'm in.
 

Mortiroloboy

Legendary Member
I'm in it to win it, I'll have to take the groupset off though, any one for a Sh*m*n* groupset? PM me once I've won the bike and we'll talk money.;)
 
Top Bottom