I'm new to biking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Colby

I had to bike mountain bike I took my truck with straight pipes and perpusley stepped on I going past some young biycists looked like teenagers like my self but two were off duty cops didn't even no it since they were all in biking gear (biking shorts and shirts) needless to say they impounded my truck for 60days. I went and got some fox racing compression biking shorts and short sleeve shirt for when I'm trailrideing I'll upload pic of my truck wating on side or road to be impounded err

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
What?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
erm
His truck that was carrying pipes was impounded by the cops for a dangerous overtake of some cyclists who turned out to be police cyclists who called their compatriots to stop the lorry so now he has to use his bike .Bought some shorts and top for trail riding .
I will post a piccie of my truck later as i was waiting for the plod to tow it away .

I think thats what it said !

Welcome to CC :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
erm
His truck that was carrying pipes was impounded by the cops for a dangerous overtake of some cyclists who turned out to be police cyclists who called their compatriots to stop the lorry so now he has to use his bike .Bought some shorts and top for trail riding .
I will post a piccie of my truck later as i was waiting for the plod to tow it away .

I think thats what it said !

Welcome to CC :smile:
Thank you for translation. My dyslexia was not coping with that at all. Even hubster went crosseyed trying to decipher it.

Welcome to CC @Colby.

mrvandango

Regular
Wow.. took a few reads but got there in the end! The straight through pipes are the exhaust with no silencers whatsoever..
I only hope for you that the wheel of karmic retribution doesn't see somebody doing a similar overtake to yours thus sending you off your bike :wacko:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Wow.. took a few reads but got there in the end! The straight through pipes are the exhaust with no silencers whatsoever..
I only hope for you that the wheel of karmic retribution doesn't see somebody doing a similar overtake to yours thus sending you off your bike :wacko:
Ahh so its a pick up truck with a modded exhaust?

G3CWI

Veteran
One of the great things about cycling is that people from all walks of life can participate.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hi and welcome!
So cycling was forced upon you?
Never mind, you soon will enjoy cycling more than driving :thumbsup:

OP
OP
C

Colby

I had to bike mountain bike I took my truck with straight pipes and perpusley stepped on I going past some young biycists looked like teenagers like my self but two were off duty cops didn't even no it since they were all in biking gear (biking shorts and shirts) needless to say they impounded my truck for 60days. I went and got some fox racing compression biking shorts and short sleeve shirt for when I'm trailrideing I'll upload pic of my truck wating on side or road to be impounded err
Any way I'm getting my rig back as early release but its still 20 more days on new mountain bike and for those of you confused my phones sucks and long story short I scart a group of cyiciest and two of them were off duty cops and they stopped me at next red light and they took a dislikeing to me and my truck so now I'm on a CCM mountain bike from Canadian tire but I've now got into mountain biking thing got nothing else to do since my trucks Impounded so hope that clears things up and my mountain bike and friends are my only source of transportation

OP
OP
C

Colby

Ahh so its a pick up truck with a modded exhaust?
Ya but I get it back soon but since then have got into mountain biking but I'm already doing some motocross so kinda same thing baught ccm mountain bike from crappy tire and full foxracing gear now do mountain biking till I get my truck back but I think I'll keep donin this biking thing seems to be good way to stay fit

Top Bottom