I Guess that's why you don't see fat posties

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Looking at my flybys on Strava, this was one.

1724946783094.png

Kingfisher101

Über Member
You see plenty of overweight postmen and women. Not absolutely huge but certainly overweight.

Drago

Legendary Member
Our postie is fat as holy hell, probably due to the five newsagents and the pie factory on his round.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Our old postie was overweight. He had the rural round so was in a van for 90% of the time. He'd also stop at ours for a cuppa and bacon sandwich. Sadly he died in his 60s , he was a smoker and heavy drinker

Nibor

Bewildered
Not as bad as plod, I don’t see many that would be able chase a criminal. You see them in BP petrol stations eating absolute crap, really surprised that the forces don’t do more about the fitness levels of serving officers.

You have to remember that plod in uniform are wearing body armour I think you won't find they are over weight

Kingfisher101

Über Member
Not as bad as plod, I don’t see many that would be able chase a criminal. You see them in BP petrol stations eating absolute crap, really surprised that the forces don’t do more about the fitness levels of serving officers.

Yes you are totally right. I used to run with a lady who was a Policewoman who needed to get her fitness back up. We were both useless to start off with and then after a few weeks we could run a 5K no problem. She said that they have to redo the fitness test every so often, but they might have relaxed that now? This was over 20 years ago!. There's no way some of them would be able to do that bleep test at the high levels its really hard.

Top Bottom