Howdy from Manchester

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You fix the bike whilst you are recovering. Then get on it again. You've got it the wrong way round. :tongue:

Another local. Wiped out myself a month ago. Bike fixed withing days, me still got busted ribs and a couple of scars.

OP
OP
MCRCyclist

MCRCyclist

I'm going to enjoy the period of rest and resort to public transport. Sadly, the bike is in the shop. Been told its a write off. I'll wait for the payout before I go buy a new one! A little annoyed, I really liked the bike. Good excuse now to spend a few more £££ :P

Hi guys,

I stumbled across this forum when I was looking for some advice (a car wiped me out). It's been a great resource. I hope to stick around read and contribute where I can. I'm a cycling in Manchester, and have done so for the past 5 years. I have (did) a road bike and ride approx 400/500 miles per month.

Dan

Greetings from North(ish) Manchester

Hey look over there- a lesser spotted mancunian cyclist! Not many of those about!

:hello:

Thats because we are all getting attacked by the greater spotted mancunian driver.

You fix the bike whilst you are recovering. Then get on it again. You've got it the wrong way round. :tongue:

Another local. Wiped out myself a month ago. Bike fixed withing days, me still got busted ribs and a couple of scars.

Where was your accident? Mine was just around the corner from you (Ardon arms on the way to Denton from Bredbury)

Top Bottom