Hi from an exiled Scot in W.Sussex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wingnutter

Regular
My new bike arrived today. Ridgeback flight 01 2016. Oooooo it looks,feels and rides perfect. Most I've ever spent on a bike. I'll put a pic up

OP
OP
stuartmac

stuartmac

My new bike arrived today. Ridgeback flight 01 2016. Oooooo it looks,feels and rides perfect. Most I've ever spent on a bike. I'll put a pic up
It'll be worth it, that'll get you to Cornwall without breaking a sweat

Col5632

Guru
Great cycling country round that part of the world, miss it. Been away for a long time and wasn't really in to cycling when I was growing up in Falkirk, which is a shame. Maybe one day I'll get back

Yeah plenty of hills :heat:

Falkirk has the impressive Kelpie's now, which is great for cycling to and round, it's about the only good thing about Falkirk though :tongue::laugh:

OP
OP
stuartmac

stuartmac

Yeah plenty of hills :heat:

Falkirk has the impressive Kelpie's now, which is great for cycling to and round, it's about the only good thing about Falkirk though :tongue::laugh:
Hills are good, strangely I prefer going up them than down them, especially where I can't see a clear path down them, I went down the quiet side of Loch Ness in 2014, 4 mile descent with some 18% drops, gravel everywhere, cars everywhere, nightmare!

In respect of good things in Falkirk, to be honest it was messy when I left and it hasn't got any better every time I visit ... However can I draw your attention to the Scottish Football League and congratulate Dunfermlines attempt to get out of D1 on the umpteenth try ⚽️⚽️⚽️ Don't worry though, we will take care of Raith for you next Saturday

Col5632

Guru
Hills are good, strangely I prefer going up them than down them, especially where I can't see a clear path down them, I went down the quiet side of Loch Ness in 2014, 4 mile descent with some 18% drops, gravel everywhere, cars everywhere, nightmare!

In respect of good things in Falkirk, to be honest it was messy when I left and it hasn't got any better every time I visit ... However can I draw your attention to the Scottish Football League and congratulate Dunfermlines attempt to get out of D1 on the umpteenth try ⚽️⚽️⚽️ Don't worry though, we will take care of Raith for you next Saturday

As rangers fans have been saying us pars are back to 'where we belong' at best we are a poor spl side and at worst a mid table divison 1 side :laugh:

OP
OP
stuartmac

stuartmac

As rangers fans have been saying us pars are back to 'where we belong' at best we are a poor spl side and at worst a mid table divison 1 side :laugh:

Us too! (Even though we beat them twice this season) the best days were the old FFC v DFC new year derbies when we got crowds of 12000 plus, atmosphere was better then. Probably see that next year again unless Hibs "Hibs" it again in the play offs

Col5632

Guru
Us too! (Even though we beat them twice this season) the best days were the old FFC v DAFC new year derbies when we got crowds of 12000 plus, atmosphere was better then. Probably see that next year again unless Hibs "Hibs" it again in the play offs

FTFY :okay:
I went to the DAFC v Raith game back in 2011 when we were fighting for promotion, i'll never forget that moment when Hardie scored the freekick to make it 2-1 pars ^_^

Top Bottom