Hi from an exiled Scot in W.Sussex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stuartmac

Hi

Just joined, planning Cherbourg to Barcelona this August so looking around here for tips and some help on the planning. Previously done;
  • JOGLE (960m)
  • Tower of London to Edinburgh Castle (465m)
  • Gatwick to Exeter (235m)
  • Gatwick to Isle of Wight, round it then back (210m)
Love touring, always self supported

Cheers
Stuart

wingnutter

Regular
I'm looking to do Manchester to Cornwall next yr.

157f9c99dcc1d84a523772d765dfccbc.gif
I tour round East Lothian, love it.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Hello from west a bit- you'll have spent some time in Pompey then! I do a fair bit of riding in Sussex too (well, it's only ten miles east of me).

A belated "welcome to CC'; you'll find plenty of long distance tourers here happy to offer advice.

Am currently in temporary accommodation in Slurrey from Storrington (W.Sx); hope to move into next abode early May in Storrington. West sussex is a large county, whereabouts are you? Have you been this far south long?

OP
OP
stuartmac

stuartmac

A belated "welcome to CC'; you'll find plenty of long distance tourers here happy to offer advice.

Am currently in temporary accommodation in Slurrey from Storrington (W.Sx); hope to move into next abode early May in Storrington. West sussex is a large county, whereabouts are you? Have you been this far south long?
How are you doing, I also live in Storrington, was up in Warnham and Reigate before that, Macclesfield, Isle of Man and Falkirk, travelled a bit. Managed a 35 mile outing last Sunday which was great, nice to be back on the road, need to do some training before August if your ever up for a weekend or evening cycle. Cheers

OP
OP
stuartmac

stuartmac

Hello from west a bit- you'll have spent some time in Pompey then! I do a fair bit of riding in Sussex too (well, it's only ten miles east of me).
Indeed, been down your way on the way to the IOW, found it quite hard to navigate, cars aren't very tolerant of you I found (situation normal I suppose)

Top Bottom