Hello from the South Wales valleys!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sacwhh22

Regular
Hi all

I'm Steve, living in South Wales, just north of caerphilly.

Started cycling a few months ago after not really getting on a bike much since my teens. All very flat scenic routes so far and for the foreseeable - loving the relaxing and calming nature of riding!

Any other South Wales people on here???

Cheers

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
A warm welcome! I was four years at Uni in Treforest. I don't remember many flat routes! I really enjoyed my time in South Wales thanks in part to the very good riding to be found.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Croeso i CycleChat Steve. :welcome:

Not from your area but I have family dotted around there so not a complete stranger.

I know there are a few folk from South Wales on here who I'm sure will make themselves known in due course.

dairic

Hi,
From Port Talbot area, been here all my life, never found anywhere flat yet though!
Seriously we'll done on getting on two wheels, you won't regret it.

paul04

Über Member
Hello :hello:

OP
OP
S

Sacwhh22

Regular
Thank you for the warm welcome!! I have found a few flat rides, the canal between cwmbran and gilwern and between Brecon and Talybont on Usk, and the perigrine trail in monmouth!

My faves are in north wales, the mawddach trail and lake vwrerny, stunning rides. Drove all the way to Barmouth last week just to ride the mawddach!

Where in Powys are you welsh dragon? My daughters school abd wife's work in Brecon!

Cheers

Top Bottom