Great legs with sparrows legs as arms šŸ¤£

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

november4

I recommend the book, the barbell prescription, for longevity

CXRAndy

Guru
Rowing machines have always appealed but I'm guessing they're all pretty large / bulky..?

We've got a concept 2 rower. Got it for my daughter when she was rowing for university. They are long when setup, but they neatly collapse into a fold away unit, so when not in use, easy to stow. Very quick to collapse and re-assemble.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
The amount of muscle that you lose, if you don't exercise, as you get older is scary.

I bought a Bowlfex multi-gym when I turned 60 and simply do 2 x 1 hour sessions on it each week. Seems to be doing the trick.

At nearly 68 my body looks better than it did at age 60 and, more importantly, it seems to still be working fine. If that makes sense.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
We've got a concept 2 rower. Got it for my daughter when she was rowing for university. They are long when setup, but they neatly collapse into a fold away unit, so when not in use, easy to stow. Very quick to collapse and re-assemble.

It is bulky especially if you include the two fans I use to keep me from over heating.
They do have a SkiERG which uses the same flywheel and takes up less space when assembled.

Thanks both - while perhaps more viable than I'd thought, I suspect it would still be a it much... which is a shame as I've enjoyed using them on the odd occasion and they look great for a balanced session.

Top Bottom