Giro d'Italia 2024 ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Ganna shirley?
Shirley Knott

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Trying to stay positive....Pogis already got over two and a half minutes on second place Martinez 😲
Second year in a row that G has blown up on a TT !

I'm not sure G blew up, just Pog was a beast. To beat Ganna despite having the worst of the headwinds was amazing. He flew up the climb

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I'm not sure G blew up, just Pog was a beast. To beat Ganna despite having the worst of the headwinds was amazing. He flew up the climb

Also G didn't really blow up vs Rog last year. He was second that day I think. Just that Rog was a long way off in first.

Adam4868

Guru
Pog is unreal...we sort of expect it but
G was beaten by 22 other riders on the climb...he blew up !
Wasn't a good TT for him unfortunately.
Still third overall and Ineos look to have a strong team and other options, hopefully they can at least give it a go.😁

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Who's the nobber on the dmax highlights that says Ganna as GanNAH it's as if he thinks he's speaking in Italian and an Italian accent, nobber.

Adam4868

Guru
Gutted for Ganna. His is my team leader. Pog is also in my team so I’m happy with the result but oh Ganna…
Deja Vu 🤣
Screenshot_20240510-194121.png

Screenshot_20240510-194210.png

geocycle

Legendary Member
With two weeks to go there must be some more twists and turns. The most surprising thing for me is that Pog restrained himself on at least two stages so far when im sure his instincts said race. That’s more mature than we have come to expect. He will win if he stays on the bike but he could have a bad day, you never know. Otherwise we’ve just got to appreciate one of the most natural athletes we’ve seen on a bike.

Top Bottom