Giro d'Italia 2024 ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
According to the Giro web coverage there are five DNS this morning. Amazingly, not one is in my fantasy team.

We have plenty of non-starters today

Olav Kooij
(Team Visma | Lease a Bike), winner two days ago in Naples, who was struck down with a fever during the rest day, Max Kanter (Astana Qazaqstan), who is also ill, Ethan Vernon (Israel-Premier Tech) and Marius Mayrhofer (Tudor).

T4tomo

Legendary Member
According to the Giro web coverage there are five DNS this morning. Amazingly, not one is in my fantasy team.

Olav Kooij
(Team Visma | Lease a Bike), winner two days ago in Naples, who was struck down with a fever during the rest day, Max Kanter (Astana Qazaqstan), who is also ill, Ethan Vernon (Israel-Premier Tech) and Marius Mayrhofer (Tudor).

east fife five forfar four?
There is currently a leading quartet of Clarke, Hermans and De Marchi

Adam4868

Guru
Chapeau Valentin Paret-Peintre ! Second French winner in this Giro and a 1,2 on the stage with Bardet.
Gutsy ride by Tratnik who came in third.

Cathryn

Legendary Member

Olav Kooij

Noooo! Kooij? Seriously?

TomDW

Chapeau Valentin Paret-Peintre ! Second French winner in this Giro and a 1,2 on the stage with Bardet.
Gutsy ride by Tratnik who came in third.

The stick man Valentin has the best name in the peloton. He couldn't believe his win in the last hundred metres.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Top Bottom