Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Got it from Moor Grass. I used to view Grasmoor from my parents upstairs in Cockermouth. Wonderful view down the Lorton Valley

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I'll jump in if you don't mind @Aravis

NTR

1718978667958.png

Emanresu

Coming back to the discussion of Google versus own pics. What is the decision?

This one is easily found using a google search?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Coming back to the discussion of Google versus own pics. What is the decision?

This one is easily found using a google search?
The decision is that you can use either. A lot of people who play the game have run out of their own pictures!

When you say a "google search" do you mean poking around on google maps or a google images reverse image search? I got one using that once but I was so consumed with guilt I fessed up.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
The decision is that you can use either. A lot of people who play the game have run out of their own pictures!

When you say a "google search" do you mean poking around on google maps or a google images reverse image search? I got one using that once but I was so consumed with guilt I fessed up.
It is possible to take more. Doesn't everyone plan their rides around pictures that might be used here?

One such was the image I was going to use a few minutes ago, selected so that @twentysix by twentyfive would almost certainly get it...

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I'll be heading off for a week shortly so to move things along my clue is "Write about a corrie"

Top Bottom