Game: Name that road!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Might be parkland associated with a hall or similar

Yeah, looks like the bridge is over a water feature of some sort too.

robjh

Legendary Member
Ming said it was within a day's ride of the last offering, which was in Hertfordshire.
Now, I reckon Ming could ride a long way in a day, but using 100 miles as a benchmark I come up with this area
1704483490066.png

So yes, a large area, although correspondingly less if you choose a smaller circle. And we can rule Greater London out.

My hunch is that we're looking at the counties north of London, but I have no other ideas at the moment.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Ming said it was within a day's ride of the last offering, which was in Hertfordshire.
Now, I reckon Ming could ride a long way in a day, but using 100 miles as a benchmark I come up with this area
View attachment 718023
So yes, a large area, although correspondingly less if you choose a smaller circle. And we can rule Greater London out.

My hunch is that we're looking at the counties north of London, but I have no other ideas at the moment.

Given that circle I reckon somewhere south of Brighton :wacko:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
View attachment 718023

I can confirm it lies within that circle. One of you should crack it quickly now it’s narrowed down.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Big clue, where else do you see Cotswoldy stone?

Top Bottom