Found a Bargain? Do Tell.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MiK1138

Veteran
I used mine last year for 6 days and although I charged it every night the battery was still about half full after each days ride. I found if you're playing with it all day then the battery runs down very quickly but if left alone it is more than sufficient.
The Backlight seems to drain the battery very quickly i found i doubled my battery time by dimming the backlight

400bhp

Guru
I've run slightly out of size tubes plenty of times without issue, I know my 37c tyres on the CX bike has tubes rated up to 32c currently :okay:

Yeah get that, but why would michelin sell another inner that has the same min mm but a different max mm with a difference of just 2mm? Just seems v odd if they do the same job.

potsy

Rambler
Yeah get that, but why would michelin sell another inner that has the same min mm but a different max mm with a difference of just 2mm? Just seems v odd if they do the same job.
I imagine it's not ideal to run the smaller ones, maybe if they were pumped up too far they could become problematic?

In my case it's because I had them 'in stock' I probably wouldn't buy them purposely.

Try pumping up an inner tube off the wheel, you will be amazed at the size you can attain. The pressure point for failure is around the valve area. I have used a 18 to 23 for 28mm tyres for ages with no failures

Chris432626

Well, I don't "need" 60m but between my tricycle with 4 brakes, the tandem and a few "normal" bikes it doesn't hurt having it around.
Man maths!

Top Bottom