Fed up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Hope it gets better soon mate @Ginger James was hurting as we'll with a bad knee and it was very hot and humid so not the best for that 100 mile loop

I was sitting in the chair drinking whisky late last night when my back went 'click' and most of the pain went straight away and I could move around. It has been aching a bit today but I have managed to get a few bits done.
(And I've come to the conclusion whisky made my back better)

toptom

Whisky the fix for all illness :cheers:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I was sitting in the chair drinking whisky late last night when my back went 'click' and most of the pain went straight away and I could move around. It has been aching a bit today but I have managed to get a few bits done.
(And I've come to the conclusion whisky made my back better)
In the interests of establishing the correct therapeutic dose, were you able to walk afterwards? I haven't even got a back ache but I've never managed to work out how little whisky I can drink before bodily injuries and organ failure start to be counter-productive. Purely in the interests of safety, I'm currently erring on the side of excess. Well, there's no sense in damaging your back, is there?

OP
OP
jayonabike

jayonabike