Fantasy Tour de France 2024 *** SPOILERS ***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I miss Pinot. This will be my first ever Thibaut-less Velogames TdF team I think. It certainly feels like it.

I've picked both Roman Bardet and Guillaume Martin in the hope of getting the same combination of doomed gallic hope and disappointment but it's just not the same.
1719236525465.png

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I miss Pinot. This will be my first ever Thibaut-less Velogames TdF team I think. It certainly feels like it.

I've picked both Roman Bardet and Guillaume Martin in the hope of getting the same combination of doomed gallic hope and disappointment but it's just not the same.
View attachment 735227

Pierre Rolland has sadly retired from the dismal failure pick too...

OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Things are going to be different this time round. Thibaut's Goats is in it to win it! Or at least a podium. OK - Top ten will do.

Or maybe just a big disappointment.

Last edited:
Team picked and entered, whats the worst that can happen.......... watch this space.....

OP
OP
Dogtrousers

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Wrong Fred, I presume no spoilers in this one?

To be honest, if I was in spoiler avoidance mode I would avoid this thread like the plague. You just know it's going to happen and trying to police it will just cause stress and conflict.

I was going to suggest that the OP should edit the thread title, but then I realised I am the OP.

I'll edit the thread title with a spout warning is that OK with everyone? I'll edit it back if the consensus doesn't like the idea.

I've just noticed the "spout" for "spoiler" autocorrect above. I like it, so I'm leaving it.

Last edited:

Alex321

Veteran
Good idea to have spoiler warning in the title. It is almost impossible to not have them in this thread, but easy to miss that if you aren't thinking, and click on it.

Top Bottom