eyup from northwich cheshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

antonypo

Regular
Hello from me to all enthusiasts .
Well i took the plunge and bought a specialized triple in March. At 5 feet 8 and 14 and a half stone i needed to do something! Now I bounce around 12st 6 to 10lb. I keep myself motivated buying new tops etc but only cheapos from sportsdirect but they do the job. I decided to monitor fitness by doing the same run but found 10 milers not really doing anything weight - wise. I upped the journey to 24.5 miles and what a difference! My average was 16.3 mph and now its 17.8. Not the fastest of course but what the hell?

sdr gb

Falling apart
Hello from East Manchester:welcome:.
Well done on the weight loss.

Steve Malkin

Veteran
Greetings from another middle aged slightly overweight Northwich cyclist!
If you get out in the lanes around Arley and Budworth or over towards Delamere forest you might see me some day.
You'll be overtaking me at speed though so make sure you don't knock me off, there's no way I can average 17.8, more like 15 on a good day!

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Welcome to the site :welcome: Normally skirt passed Northwich station on one of my college routes to Nantwich.Croass over the bridge at the station and then onwards to the Chester road and beyond !

A big HI from the Nantwich posse - there's just me in reality:sad:

OP
OP
antonypo

antonypo

Regular
:rolleyes: A big thanks for the posts.
You're spot on Steve Malkin .My run is wincham past red lion, round the lake , turn left at the rose farm through to high leigh garden centre. Turn right all the way cutting across the a556 and through Knutsford, keep going then turn right past shakerley mere through lach dennis . Finally cut across the a556 back up to lostock green but turn left for lostock. through lostock back to wincham. Theres a couple of hills i hate on this run. The one going back to lostock where Associated Octel used to be by the train station and "Lostock Ollers" hill going back to Wincham. I dont know what it is about the one by the station. It doesn't seem much but i nearly stop going up it and after 23 miles it gets to me ! I'm out on the run tomorrow morning before I go on nights. It helps me sleep in the afternoon!!!!

Top Bottom