Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member

That's "interesting" and seemingly a bargain; however the aesthetics of that low-slung top tube really do my swede. Ironic really as I suspect it's that way to accommodate those with longer legs / shorter reach (as I have).

Shame as were it a bit less wonky on the eye I'd be sorely tempted!

It's about an hour and half each way.

@EltonFrog

Gash; that would probably be around my limit too.

I think Mr. Frog is potentially pretty close; although I doubt the bike will fit in a Jiffy bag if you want him to get it to you!
I bought this yesterday, couldn’t go wrong for fifty sovs. I haven’t had a chance to play with it yet, but I have a feeling it might be too small. Interesting bike though, made by a French ex pro cyclist Daniel Salmon apparently.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
I bought this yesterday, couldn’t go wrong for fifty sovs. I haven’t had a chance to play with it yet, but I have a feeling it might be too small. Interesting bike though, made by a French ex pro cyclist Daniel Salmon apparently.

Good work! Will be interested to hear how you get on with it :smile:

classic33

Leg End Member
2017 Condor time trial bike
1722688456726.png

15th August at
TN21 8RA

RamoRuon

Imho opinion i think that's about the right price in current market place , a few years ago it would have easily fetched a £100

You won't be surprised to hear it didn't sell on its first go-round, then ^_^.

Re-listed with lots of attention; wonder if anyone will bite this time...

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's

RamoRuon

If a couple of bidders want the Chater Lea stuff plus the bike and everything else could go for a pretty penny....

Given its background/history/story, it went for just £155.

Everyone has their reason for sale, granted, but personally there's no way I could have risked selling my dad's bike for such a relatively paltry sum (and his was 'only' a carbolite Peugeot). Now that he's passed, it's priceless.

I just regret not having had the same passion for cycling in my youth as I do now. I could have at least staked a claim to it before he gave it away prior to emigrating 😔 ...

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Given its background/history/story, it went for just £155.

Everyone has their reason for sale, granted, but personally there's no way I could have risked selling my dad's bike for such a relatively paltry sum (and his was 'only' a carbolite Peugeot). Now that he's passed, it's priceless.

I just regret not having had the same passion for cycling in my youth as I do now. I could have at least staked a claim to it before he gave it away prior to emigrating 😔 ...

That's a fair price I think .

Top Bottom