Discrimination and Loss of "freedom of movement" for poor and disabled

Is exclusion and discrimination of the poor and disabled in regards to cycling a serious problem?

• yes

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • no

Votes: 29 34.9%
  • I am ignorant on the issue (lack of knowledge, not dumb)

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • your trolling

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • your not trolling

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • They are a danger and should not be allowed (for what ever reason)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I never knew I was discriminating by "exclusion"

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • I don't want them cycling and think you need to be silenced

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • please educate me

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • TMI (if this is your selection please PM as to why)

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
+1 ...... :angel:

classic33

Leg End Member
The whole 666 thing is under debate anyway among historians and theologians. Many of the older latin copies of Revalations 13:18 say that the number is 612 (in that case that post is already in bother) but as most people believe the whole 666 thing anyway, the latin version is largely ignored, why let an older version of the Book of Revelation get in the way of a good story. Another theory is that the number, according to much older translations of the Book of Relelation, of the beast is 216 . 6 x 6 x 6.

Always makes me smile that everyone is so wary of the whole 666 thing but then say that they have no belief in God, the Devil or have never read the Bible anyway. So in that case, why do people worry so much about it.
http://www.remnantbride.com/theissue2/theissue2.5.html
1st Line
"Since 666 is not the mark of the beast and 616 is the correct number in Revelation 13, then what is the "mark," and what does it truly mean?"

I was poster 612 & 616!!
Longshot was 216

Oldspice

He came, brought peace and justice for all to this land, then rode off into the sunset. Sigh! Who was that masked man?

lonerangeronsilver2.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
He came, brought peace and justice for all to this land, then rode off into the sunset. Sigh! Who was that masked man?

lonerangeronsilver2.jpg
Are we talking about the same person. One rode an "Iron Horse" & killed things that stood on four legs!
The other fought for truth, whilst riding on a four legged animal.

Oldspice

He came, brought fear into the forest, then rode off into the sunset (with Bambi's mummy and bits of the park ranger). Who was that masked man?
3679541_640px.jpg

classic33

Leg End Member
I've had three seperate mobile numbers ending in 666 & I was poster 612 & 616. My clocking in card was number 666.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom