Current Second hand market

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Is it me, or has the second hand market stabilised to more reasonable prices now ? Still see some over priced bikes but seeing certainly road bikes with rim brakes falling in price. Just been offered a Colnago V1-R full Dura Ace for £1k on ebay. Shame it's too big.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Disciplines / areas / bikes I’m ‘interested’ in look from the outside to be at pretty much rock bottom. And still not selling. Sure there’s people asking and advertising sales at 4/5ths of a bikes value because they’ve “only used it once”. But the reality of a bikes value on the open market is a different prospect……

And of course you have to remember ‘we’ (Fairly serious cycling enthusiasts) may not be a true reflection of the bike-buying populous as a whole.

Gunk

Guru
Everything seems to have come down a bit in price, lots of cycle to work and ex covid impulse buy stuff on the market, so a mixture of too much supply and a lack of disposable income.

I mainly buy and sell Bromptons and the last two have definitely been a bit tougher to sell.

Top Bottom