cheapest clipless shoe/pedal combo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Thanks for the offer but they would be far too big for me! im only a 9!

You could wear LOTS of socks :smile:

musa

Über Member
Any at the moment, im riding clips.
Ok

Let us know which you prefer...cah the ones I'm offering are SL pedals and Andrew Culture is offering SPD. Two completely different types of pedal mechanisms

musa

Über Member
I'm gonna start using both system-spd for commute less wear on cleats and partly due to the shoes I've just purchased

and sl on the best bike

OP
OP
Steampig

Steampig

Ok

Let us know which you prefer...cah the ones I'm offering are SL pedals and Andrew Culture is offering SPD. Two completely different types of pedal mechanisms

Like i said im looking to try the cheapest way into clipless. if i i get some cheap SPDs ill get some mtb shoes and SLs ill get some road shoes.
ive road clips on my old bike (carrera) and my good bike. ive always liked them.
But im going to give clipless ago and see how i feel, if i can try it on the cheap even better haha!

musa

Über Member
When I bought my sidis off a mate, he recommended to get time atac pedals over m520 due to the spring mechanism - any one with experience can help us out here please?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
When I bought my sidis off a mate, he recommended to get time atac pedals over m520 due to the spring mechanism - any one with experience can help us out here please?

I used them on my Bent.
The spring is not adjustable like SPD's.
They were ok, though apparently the cleat's are not as tough wearing as mtb spd's

Top Bottom