Can anybody recommend a soda siphon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I imagine that this is @Accy cyclist territory . I'm sure he swans about in a Noel Coward silk dressing gown sipping exotic cocktails.

I've acquired a fondness for Campari and soda. I'm fed up with increasingly bubble-less soda out of ghastly plastic bottles, and the excellent small aluminium cans are hard to come by round here.

Can anybody suggest a solution to my First World Problem?

Many thanks.:cheers:

vickster

Legendary Member
Soda stream?

Alex321

Guru
I used to love Campari & soda when I was younger, but you hardly ever seem to see Campari in pubs any more.

We have a soda stream for making soda water, though we usually use it for making pop rather than just plain soda water for a mixer. But with the one we have, I don't think you can get bottles smaller than 500ml, which may be a bit much if you are just going to be making soda for adding to such drinks.

I imagine that this is @Accy cyclist territory . I'm sure he swans about in a Noel Coward silk dressing gown sipping exotic cocktails.

I've acquired a fondness for Campari and soda. I'm fed up with increasingly bubble-less soda out of ghastly plastic bottles, and the excellent small aluminium cans are hard to come by round here.

Can anybody suggest a solution to my First World Problem?

Many thanks.:cheers:

that was my Mother's favorite drink for a long time. recently helped going thru her closet & found an old bottle, probably decades old. we dumped it

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Sodastream is good for fizzing up water but kinda lacks the style that you're looking for.

I rather went off Sodastream after being offered their version of "Coke" in about 1965.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I could recommend a soda syphon...

syphons.jpg

winjim

Smash the cistern
I use OH Bubbles which are an alternative to SodaStream as the latter's country of origin is particularly noteworthy, especially at the moment IYKWIM*.

*JFGI

Top Bottom