BIXBY (on Samsung phone) ....... Anyone here understand it.?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I have a Samsung S20.
I am trying to take a screen shot but each time I get a message to use BIXBY (the Samsung hands free voice thingy) and it won't let me bypass this.
Any suggestions ??

Drago

Legendary Member
Uh oh.

d5438b643ece395fe51380364be5af9e.jpg

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
It's usually the power button and the volume down button at the same time. If it's not that, then I think you can change it in the settings

Yes, that should be correct. But when I do that I get the message about BIXBY. There is no obvious way to bypass this and I just want to save the screenshot.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
I must say, I had a Samsung Galaxy S20 and have moved to a Google Pixel 7 which I find much quicker and easier to operate, with fewer bugs and glitches. I once paid a stupid amount of money for the all new Galaxy S7, which was a truly faultless phone. But after 5 years of ownership, my partner dropped something on it and it broke. I wish I had kept it and just got the screen replaced, as every other phone I've had since has not been as good (apart from the Pixel 7 camera is amazing)

PaulSB

Squire
I have a Samsung S20.
I am trying to take a screen shot but each time I get a message to use BIXBY (the Samsung hands free voice thingy) and it won't let me bypass this.
Any suggestions ??

I have a Samsung A52 and struggled to take screen shots until I found a little man to help. I guess the S20 will have a similar feature.
  1. Go to Settings
  2. In search bar type "assistant"
  3. Do search
  4. It should show you the "Assistant Menu"
  5. Make sure Assistant Menu is enabled
  6. Choose "assistant menu shortcut" and Tap accessibility button
  7. Tap and then switch on
  8. A little man appears in the bottom right corner
  9. Tap the man and 4 squares in a circle appear.
  10. Tap the circle
  11. You will see several options, one of which is screenshot
  12. Tap to take a screenshot
  13. Press and hold the circle to move it around your screen
  14. To hide the circle Tap the little man
Screenshot_20240927_155432_Accessibility.jpg

Top Bottom