Appropriate songs for wedding evening do

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Dear all
I am constantly being informed that time is very short to get things sorted out for my wife's son's wedding

It is now less than a year to go (JUST!!) and the invitation shave not gone out and hair dos ahve not been arranged
clearly very little of this is my problem - and not much is my wife's problem either - but people are worried that th ebride is leaving it very late

anyway I was thinking maybe I ought to get some of the important stuff sorted out

so - I was wondering what songs to ask the DH to play at the wedding - on the night

Now I have 3 fully trained grand kid - aged 12 8 and 4 by then who will - probably - take written message to the DJ for me so that it can be done stealthily
I will have to work on their dedication to the truth if questioned - but I have time yet
(anyone think this is getting less serious yet???)

so I was thinking about it and on the way home from the hospital this afternoon Classic Rock radio gave me a couple of ideas

Fat bottomed girls by Queen came first - dedicated to the Grooms family - from Anne O'Nymouse

Down Down Deeper and Down - as a suggestion to the bride for later this evening - by .......

any other suggestions of tunes and people to send them???

Thanks in advance

signed
not me - as someone has hacked my account and I am totally not responsible for it - especially if my wife ever finds out my username!!

Drago

Legendary Member
**** Her Gently by Tenacious D.

winjim

Smash the cistern
We put a space for song requests on the RSVP part of the invitations then gave the list to the DJ. Song that went down best on the night was 99 Problems - that one was my wife's choice.

So we got a huge eclectic mix, no cheesy nonsense, and everybody got at least one tune they liked.

Last edited:
Top Bottom