2024 Races with Spoilers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Caleb Ewan wins stage two at Vuelta a Burgos.
Couple of nasty crashes today which saw Nairo down and Tao GH amongst others...Nairo finished the stage and Tao in his first race back abandoned !
Hope he's ok and back for the Vuelta,had some shoot luck this year.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
"Like" for Caleb. Not for Tao's misfortune

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Tao G-H didn't start. Did you hear how he is?
Saw his tweet yesterday, guessing it was more the worry of concussion.Fingers crossed he'll be at the Vuelta
"My @TrekBikes helmet is destroyed but thankfully did its job. None the less we will asses my head again in the coming hours & days."
Good ride by Poole for third...I think he's also third on GC
What's he like at TT 😁

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
It's GC Kuss now...the best hope for Vismas GC chances this year anyway.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Primoz Roglic's absence confirmed for the San Sebastian Classic
Red Bull-Bora Hansgrohe made the decision on Wednesday after consulting with the Slovenian rider.
Landismo on Saturday then 😁

Landismo on Saturday then 😁

You do enjoy flogging the proverbial dead horse - I hope you are not planning on placing any wagers on this guy!

His last 4 races have been 17, 34, DNF and DNF. Admittedly he managed 5th - 7 years ago. hardly encouraging for a podium this year!!

I do admire your (unfounded) eternal optimism though.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
You do enjoy flogging the proverbial dead horse - I hope you are not planning on placing any wagers on this guy!

His last 4 races have been 17, 34, DNF and DNF. Admittedly he managed 5th - 7 years ago. hardly encouraging for a podium this year!!

I do admire your (unfounded) eternal optimism though.
Did you nod off in the Tour...wine in the afternoon can do that.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Chapeau Jay Vine on the TT win at Vuelta a Burgos....even more impressive as first race back after that horror crash !
Kuss hangs on to the overall lead,think he about 5 seconds over second placed Max Poole.

Top Bottom