What's with the fuel prices! And cheap whisky, apparently ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I filled up at Texaco, Kingsthorpe, last week @ 142.9 ppl but noticed the Red House price on my way back from work last night.

Drago

Legendary Member
FWIW diesel wholesale prices are at a several-year-low, 14 pence a litre cheaper than petrol...

Still, I'm not doing many miles, and the few that I do manage into the high 60's or low 70's MPG so 1.43 a litre isn't going to break me.

Chislenko

Veteran
Just been to Costco and we now have a recent trend reversal.

From being up to 20p a litre dearer the deisel today is 1p cheaper than the petrol.

£131.9 a litre.

Mrs C was upset, after 15 years of deisel ownership she has just bought a petrol car!!

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

I can't remember the exact amount, but Dirty Diesel was on a par with E10.. Summat like 139 ppl

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
petrol is still low 140s around here , diesel a bit more

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
Just been to Costco and we now have a recent trend reversal.

From being up to 20p a litre dearer the deisel today is 1p cheaper than the petrol.

£131.9 a litre.

Mrs C was upset, after 15 years of deisel ownership she has just bought a petrol car!!

Our local Costco , diesel is cheaper than petrol now ! About time !

I brimmed the Kodiaq, on Sunday, at £1.38, for diesel

Plus
Whilst on the ferry to the Isle Of Man, on Monday afternoon, l picked up one of the magazines to read in the lounge (that we paid to use; all tea/coffee/soft drinks/biscuits/cake free)

I noticed this article
(Chris Harris did a feature on it, on ‘Top Gear’, in the last series)

IMG_6515.jpeg

In here
IMG_6516.jpeg

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

E10 137.7 @ Red House.
Local Hamtun supermarkets still ripping the price @ 141.9 ppl

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Cheapest diesel I've seen around Plymouth is still 144.9. Possibly Trago Mills is in the 1.30s but only worth it if I'm in the area which I rarely am. On the plus side, i got my wheel alignment done and that's improved my mpg by about 10% because they were way out

Top Bottom