what is a cyclist and................Are you a cyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think we are burying the lede here. Bradley Wiggins is saying that cyclists die in London because they run red lights. That practically never happens.

There should be a special place in hell for cyclists (yes, I'm looking at you, Boris) who do this.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...g-dangerously-or-face-crackdown-a3202296.html

Bradley added: “Traffic lights are there for a reason. Jumping traffic lights ... you get run over by traffic coming the other way. The next morning that’s another cyclist that’s died.

screenman

Legendary Member
Thats me sorted then, I am a newbie at the tender age of fifty seven. I can live with that.:rolleyes:

As long as you do not wear Lycra you should get away with it. After all you do not want to be a mamil like this 60 year old who has just swapped his German car.^_^

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
Mamil...................mmmmmmmm, not sure I like that title, What depicts a mamil , I am middle aged, i wear lycra, who decides what is and isn't a mamil?

OP
OP
S

steve50

Disenchanted Member
I thought you did earlier^_^

Lol, nope, i have seen the word "mamil" fairly frequently on these forum but until tonight never knew what it meant, (google is a wonderful tool) i was just curious as to who (in their infinite wisdom) decides at which stage we become a "mamil". Is there a specific age or look or state of health............just curious to know how and when we become "mamils".

classic33

Leg End Member
Lol, nope, i have seen the word "mamil" fairly frequently on these forum but until tonight never knew what it meant, (google is a wonderful tool) i was just curious as to who (in their infinite wisdom) decides at which stage we become a "mamil". Is there a specific age or look or state of health............just curious to know how and when we become "mamils".
Getting worried?

Top Bottom