Trivial things that please you beyond all expectations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mustang1

Legendary Member
Chain cleaning videos.

They're like shaving videos, ya know, where the guy has clearly already clean shaven and now he puts the foam on an wipes it off with a razor, this suggesting that he has just shaved and it was so simple.

And chain cleaning videos are the same: they clean a chain that's already clean. Wth?

mustang1

Legendary Member
There are some cycling videos from a certain .... YouTube channel, where they have titles like:

How to ride your bike alone. (uhm, just kinda... Well go out and ride I suppose).

How to ride with your friends. (let's see now, call them, arrange a place to meet, then ride? Or am I missing something here?)

How to keep your hands warm when they're cold? (Would this have something to do with gloves?)

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Why was there a bathtub on the cricket ground? Is that an Australian thing?

Er no, I think he meant in the team's hotel after a game. 🤔 :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Chris S

Chris S

Legendary Member
In the late 1980s Newcastle Brown produced some promotional watches. I wore one daily until 1993 when it started playing-up after the battery was replaced. I thought the watch was worn out and put it in a drawer where it remained for the next 30 years. Last week I found it again and put another battery in it. It's kept time for the past few days, it was the battery that was at fault!

PICT0420.JPG

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
In the late 1980s Newcastle Brown produced some promotional watches. I wore one daily until 1993 when it started playing-up after the battery was replaced. I thought the watch was worn out and put it in a drawer where it remained for the next 30 years. Last week I found it again and put another battery in it. It's kept time for the past few days, it was the battery that was at fault!

View attachment 701693

I'd be more concerned that it has become so blurred, you can't see the time properly! :whistle: :laugh:

Top Bottom