Titanium Bike Parts, I need your opinions (and I'm giving away a £50 Planet-X voucher)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
According to the survey people want headset spacers more than anything else at the moment!

They're not easy though, here's what the prices are looking like:

Ti Cat 5mm Grade 5 Titanium

Black Adonized
1x £9.26
2x £15.25
3x £21.08
4x £25.87
5x £33.35

Colourful Adonized
1x £9.16
2x £15.05
3x £20.79
4x £25.41
5x £32.87

Polished
1x £8.97
2x £14.68
3x £20.79
4x £24.72
5x £31.96

Prices include VAT, packaging and free postage.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Today is the last chance to enter https://ticat.shop/

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Well I have a winner, but as is often the case with competitions I can't get the winner to respond to me! I've tried email, linked in and facebook so far but no joy.

So Gordon Morgan, if you're a Cyclechat user please get in touch or I'll have to give the prize away to someone else!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well I have a winner, but as is often the case with competitions I can't get the winner to respond to me! I've tried email, linked in and facebook so far but no joy.

So Gordon Morgan, if you're a Cyclechat user please get in touch or I'll have to give the prize away to someone else!
I'm Gordon Morgan....and so's my wife....

Jenkins

Legendary Member
As the obvious runner up in the draw, just email me the PlanetX voucher code and pin number by 11pm as I'm siting with a pair of the winter boots on pre-order in my basket on their web site.

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I never managed to get a response from the initial winner, so now someone else has been declared as winner!

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Right then, I'm still having trouble contacting anyone I select at random as a winner. So here's what I'm going to do:

The first person who replies to this post will win the £50 gift voucher. As long as I can find you on the entrants' list then that's it; you win.

Does this give preferential treatment to CycleChat? Damn straight it does :smile:

So.... GO

Top Bottom