The Zwifting TTT thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Sign up if you haven’t already mate. I think the biggest fail is if you get dropped early and don’t get a good workout. Maybe your sole aim is to hang on as long as possible and build from there as the weeks go on?

Yep that’s the plan but will of course defer to a stronger rider if available.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I think we’re down to the bare bones for tomorrow aren’t we?

Is it

Me
Bob
Alan
Lee
Paul
?

It’s not the end of the world as it’ll give us a chance to have a bit of group riding practice in a small group.

Could we all get on discord as early as possible to have a chat about our approach? I’ll be on from around 7pm. Lee I’ll send you a link for the discord chat group mate.

I think I’m going to have another busy day tomorrow so I prob won’t be online to talk tactics during the day. But as already discussed I assume so will do longer turns than others etc. we can iron it out on discord pre race.

I think a really good thing about the format is that we can just take it week by week. So no need to over think it at this point.

Joffey

Big Dosser
Sorry Tommy I've just had my flu and COVID jabs so don't think I'll be up to much tomorrow

One in each arm? No messing! :becool:🔫🔫

Enjoy the race tonight chaps. 👍

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I will give it a bash - but think I may try and do that 7 race thing in dec so may miss one then
will need link boss , believe I have discord - won't be talking much as I know you can't understand me at the best of times - just bark out orders - do I have to sign up to anything and what time ?

bridgy

Legendary Member
I will give it a bash - but think I may try and do that 7 race thing in dec so may miss one then
will need link boss , believe I have discord - won't be talking much as I know you can't understand me at the best of times - just bark out orders - do I have to sign up to anything and what time ?

We're signed up for a 19:29 start - you're showing as already signed up for the race too Lee - you should see that in your events on the companion app if you want to double check

CXRAndy

Guru
Bad news - doc has ruled out any exercise for couple of days - popped a blood vessel and blood thinners won’t let it heal
Beat that !!

Is this you Lee? :whistle:

Screenshot_20221124_144147_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom