The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Mrs SD has had a hair restyle today, gone short too. Really suits her :wub: plus she can wear all her dangly earrings again - they previously got tangled in her long hair.

She's buzzing. I love seeing her so happy.

No highlights needed this time so only £120 vs the usual £150.

£30, what can I buy with that?
There's this!

1714143499228.png

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Well, I just couldn't resist giving a start so I did and then I couldn't stop but I am three lengths of 2.5 m decking short because I replaced a couple more while I was at it and glad I did as it looks so much better now. We can now walk into the Kota safely without the floor collapsing under feet. Knackered now as I am not used to working so hard any more. Have a pleasant evening every body.
By the way, Mrs G is very pleased with the new decking.

Last edited:

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Good morning all fellow retirees.
It's raining and will be for most of the day. :rain:
I've got a doctors appointment this morning, a test and check. My doctor's surgery called me and made it for me at a local clinic, not my doctors place. I'm interested in what it is for. I'll cycle there and then continue to the local shops for some essentials.
Other than that it will be the normal dog walking, domestics and then watching some sport on the telly or listening to the football on the radio.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Bonjour. I have been enlisted to be the official interpreter to a small group of French people from a twinning town in northern France. They are going down the copper mine in the Great Orme in Llandudno, but down some tunnels not opened to the general public. Should be interesting and hope my French is still up to it. It starts at 10 am.
See you all later.

Top Bottom