normal looking spd shoes...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
nb spd not spd-sl

does anyone make show that are spd compatible but don't screen "cyclist" at anyone who sees you wearing them. Tahoes I own but they still look quite trainer-y

The older version of Specialized Sonoma, which were all black were quite good, and perfectly fine for walking around in, but I doubt you can get those any more. The current version may not be to your taste.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
What do you want to use the shoes for? (Wearing in an office, wandering round the shops ... etc.)

I quite fancy these for a walking/cycling holiday.
Meetings. I'm working across two sites for a while and prefer the feel of the Brommie with spds on on the long climb back from new site to old.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Hmmm. Bit of work with a sharp knife and/or a sharpie and they could almost look normal.

vickster

Legendary Member
I suppose it depends what you wear as normal shoes? With a pair of the right length smart trousers surely anything black and leather looking would work?

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
http://www.sjscycles.co.uk/exustar-sp705-stelvio-leather-spd-touring-commuter-shoes-black-prod20634/
20634EXUSTAR_L.jpg

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I suppose it depends what you wear as normal shoes? With a pair of the right length smart trousers surely anything black and leather looking would work?
Normal office shoes, to me, are made of leather and don't have logos on them. :thumbsup:

Well, at least, none of mine do.

Wouldn't think they'd 'go' well with a suit for instance but they are the best so far.

Top Bottom