England : Greater Manchester Manchester-Sheffield on the snake, 9th June 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Not many NW rides this year is there? Col and foss have understandably been temporarily sidetracked/lined.....

Manchester-glossop-sheffield-hope-back to manc (via snake). Scoff in sheffield. Not too much hanging about but the usual noone gets left behind. Late may- early june. Who's playing out?

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Only if you take two tubes Dan.......

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
You'll almost be going past my front door so would be rude not to....so on that basis, I'm in

400bhp

Guru
Will take too long to get to sheffield and back for a boggo forum ride. IMO of course.

So, not for me.:smile:

G3CWI

Veteran
Generally interested but that's a bit OTT for me. Sorry.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
I'll do it, subject to dates and the weather. Would be rude not to after last time :-)

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

WhatHac is referring to was my regrettably only taking one spare tube and flatting (also I had two rim depths and the wrong length valve...), it was also a bit wet. We sacked it after I eventually sorted the tyre and went home. Won't happen again. Honest.

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

With fastish riders no doubt.

Crimmey, fossy and (think) Longers. And me bringing up the rear by the time we hit the snake the second time. I was shagged.wanna get back to somewhere near being fit after a long winter with two $hit handsso...

Top Bottom