Hello from SW London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kasperflip65

Hello everyone just thought I would introduce myself as I discovered the website at the weekend and everyone seems really friendly, love it!
I am 23, live in SW London got back into my cycling last year with help of a second hand specialized sirrus sport as a gift from a friend of a friend who was moving abroad. Unfortunately that has since been stolen and now in the market for my first road bike. I'm looking at doing my first longer cycles towards the end of the year and possibly some small dual and triathlons, can't wait and hopefully get some more frequent longer mileage in when I move out of London in the summer.
well thats enough from me, hello again hope to pick your brains in the future for some hints and tips.
James

Welcome mate to the mad house I hope you have fun here (I know you will)

Hello James - plenty of folk 'down your way' who meet up and race up hills like lunatics get together and eat cake, drink tea and meander around. Nip into the Café for a look around and the 'Informal rides' bit...plenty of lovely reporting and photos too! Very inspiring.;)

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
:biggrin: South West IS best! :biggrin:

Hello James! You will be doing laps of Richmond Park before you know it on your shiny new Road bike! Come along on one of the CC Rides sometime, as suggested by Aperitif. Check out the link here.

Cheers,
SD

Top Bottom